Tuesday, February 3, 2009

33 weeks


33 weeks on Friday and all is well! Blood pressure was up a little (130/80) but they said not to worry. Measuring normally and all that jazz so back on 2/12 for next appointment. Still nauseous and throwing up but once a day is OK (at least I can handle it for a little while longer...) The Xavier-UMass game gave me some Braxton-Hicks (good thing we won) so it may be March Madness that puts me into labor!

We have some free time this weekend so really need to work on packing a bag and trying to get things in order. I still have a lot to read before this kid gets here :-) The rest of the furniture should be here in the next 2 weeks so that will help complete the room and give me a place to put the clean clothes/blankets that I washed on our snow day.

We had 2 great showers so far! "Game night" which thanks to pregnancy brain I didn't pick up on was a great surprise. Sunday was a shower/Superbowl party which was also a lot of fun! Friends in from out of town meant a lot and made for an overall weekend of nuggetness. I definitely need a nap :-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

The better feeling than when the pressure in my abdomen was gone was suddenly realizing a few days after Eva was born that I WASN'T NAUSEOUS ANYMORE! It just suddenly hit me when I realized it was 2 pm and I hadn't had lunch and wasn't feeling horrible. Good luck in the homestretch.

Lauren Franzen said...

So good to hear!!! Thanks :-)

Doctorsally said...

Hey, I was just on your facebook to wish you a Happy Birthday and found the whole baby blog. You've had one rough pregnancy so far. I've never known anyone to be on a Zofran pump! And not that I'm an ob/gyn, but I've taken care of many a pregnant ladies. I'm impressed you are be so upbeat with all the hormones and all, but that's really the only way to get through it. Keep smiling. You're almost there. Can't wait to see pictures of the happy new parents. Take care.