Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Miracle Drug (sort of)

So after losing 10 pounds and being very dehydrated I was put on the Zofran pump. I wear it across my shoulder like a small purse and it pumps meds straight into my stomach. I have had minimal throwing up since which has been wonderful. I feel like I ran a marathon everyday (so am just that exhausted) but keeping more food down is great. I am much more hydrated but am still losing weight (even after eating Cold Stone last night). Best diet ever :-)

Problem is that my stomach isn't healing well after I change the injection sites so I am running out of places to stick myself. Once I run out of sites I will have to go off the medicine for awhile and see what happens. If I still get sick then they will consider a pic line but jeesh... So we'll see.

No comments: